The WORST books of 2010
Here are the worst books that I read in 2010. And, I finished all of them, except the last one. That one was too miserable to get through.
10. Mixed Bags by Melody Carlson
9. Daughter of the Ganges by Asha Miro
8. Only You by: Deborah Grace Staley
7. Dear John by Nicholas Sparks
6. Way of the Peaceful Warrior by Dan Millman
5. Slow Hands
4. Dancing with Eva by Alan Judd
3. Beneath My Mother's Feet by Amjed Qamar
2. The Someday List by Stacy Hawkins Adams
1. A Confederacy of Dunces by John Kennedy Toole
Apparently some of these were worse than I thought, since I couldn't even bring myself to tell you all just how bad they were. Either that or I couldn't stand the thought of wasting more of my time on a bad book.